Garage Safety Tips in Phoenix, AZ
Thousands of accidents occur every year from the clutter in the garage, making it the most common site for household accidents. From slips and falls to bumps and bruises, it’s crucial to inspect your garage to ensure all of your items are safely stored.
Is your garage used for rainy days or as a playroom?
A typical garage is full of heavy objects, sharp tools, and dangerous chemicals. Minimizing the chances of your children or their friends getting hurt while playing in your garage can be remedied by clearing the clutter and organizing your items.
How can I avoid accidents in my garage?
- Keeping your items stored on shelving units helps eliminate the clutter and safety risks. Affordable Garage Ceiling Racks offers custom garage storage shelves to accommodate any garage layout. From wall mounted wire shelving to heavy-duty shelving units and overhead garage storage racks, avoiding accidents just got easier.
Our overhead garage storage racks can be installed almost anywhere in your garage.
- Over garage doors
- Vaulted ceilings
- Recessed trusses
- Popcorn ceilings
- Custom Installations
- Don’t overload shelves and closets – It’s easy to eliminate the risk of overloading shelving in your garage with our heavy duty shelving units.
Our Heavy Duty shelving units can hold over 2000 pounds. An average-sized man can easily climb up these shelving units because of the weight they can support.
- Garage Door Tune-ups are a great way to ensure that your door is functioning properly and all safety measures are in place. Loves Garage Doors offers preventative inspections to keep your door operating efficiently and safely.
- Dispose of unused chemicals immediately! From paint to hazardous chemicals we recommend that you check online to find a hazardous waste disposal service.
- Clean car grease from the floor – Car grease is not only an eyesore it’s also a safety hazard as grease creates an environment for slips and falls. From Cat litter and sawdust to commercial cleaning products, no matter how you remedy it, cleaning up the oil ensures no trips to the hospital.
- Keep sharp objects out of reach! By nature, kids and pets are curious. Rakes, shovels, and hedge trimmers should be stored out of reach to avoid accidents.
- Unplug power cords after use. Remember, extension cords are for temporary use only. When not actively using them, unplug them from the outlets.
- Hang your ladders with utility hooks manufactured to support the weight. Accidents from ladders not only occur during use, a 60 lb. Ladder leaned up against a wall is a recipe for disaster.
- Be prepared for a fire! Conveniently locate a fire extinguisher for easy access.
- Last but not least, once you park your car in the garage, don’t forget to make sure there is enough space to walk around safely.
Preventive Measures Pay Off
Taking preventive measures to secure your garage and workshop will keep everyone safe, and you have the added benefit of parking in an organized garage!
- No more tripping over boxes or moving pile after pile to locate an item that got lost in the endless sea of chaos
- Children or Pets are, by nature, curious, safely keep items out of reach.
- Protect your vehicle by parking your car inside your garage and remove the risk of theft or damage while parked outside
- Free up your garage space for other uses such as parking your car “inside” the garage, hobby work or even a home business
- No more surprises from critters hiding in the boxes on the floor
- Gain easy access to your items at any time
Let Affordable Ceiling Storage Racks help!
At Affordable Ceiling Storage Racks, our garage storage systems were designed by the owner Kevin Reid. With a passion for perfection, all of our products are guaranteed to last a lifetime. Best of all, no instructions are needed!
- Professional Installation
- Only pay for exactly what you need
- Guaranteed never to rust and will last a lifetime
- Lifetime warranty on all products and workmanship
- 100% Customizable on premise overhead ceiling storage racks
- All parts are Bolted together with an all-metal lock nut that will never break, loosen or rot
- Each 4x8 Ceiling rack can hold up to 600lbs. evenly distributed
- 13 gauge galvanized steel framing with a powder-coated steel base making them durable and secure
- Steel framing for Affordable Ceiling Storage Racks is purchased entirely from steel manufacturers in the USA
Contact Affordable Ceiling Storage Racks
to learn more about how we can help eliminate the hazards of a cluttered garage with our overhead garage storage racks at (480) 452-5418 today.
Back to Top Contact Us
Arizona Garage Storage Solutions - We Install For You!
We not only offer custom storage solutions like shelving by the foot, but we do all the work and install it for you, generally the same day.
to see how our overhead racks and heavy duty metal shelving solutions for your garage will give you back your garage!
Our garage storage systems can be installed almost anywhere in your garage!
From over garage doors to vaulted ceilings, recessed trusses, popcorn ceilings, and on-premise custom Installation, our ceiling mounted garage storage racks are durable yet affordable.
Our simplified installation process makes it quick, affordable, and headache-free for everyone!
Contact Affordable Ceiling Storage Racks to learn more about our garage hanging storage at (480)452-5418!
We had a 4x8 rack installed. They were able to schedule us for the install quickly and only took about an hour. It is a very sturdy rack and at a great price. It was 230 installed after tax. A buddy of mine bought a similar kit off Amazon and spent 6 hours installing/cutting. Money well spent.
- Justin C.
One of the finest companies we have worked with in our fourteen years in Arizona. On time, on budget, very professional, and a good product
- Raymond R.